Centrally located to most South Florida airports
at the Sheltair Aviation Center (ground floor)
of Fort Lauderdale International Airport (KFLL):
CLICK EITHER MAP FOR A ZOOMABLE MAP & PERSONALIZED DIRECTIONS.
Fort Lauderdale International Airport
1100 Lee Wagener Blvd., Suite 113
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33315
GENERAL DRIVING DIRECTIONS:
(Always call first to confirm an office appointment)
From the South: I-95 NORTH
From the North: I-95 SOUTH
From the West: I-595 EAST to I-95 SOUTH
From the East: (Plane or boat needed)
• I-95 to Exit 23 (GRIFFIN RD. WEST)
• Turn RIGHT at traffic light (ANGLERS AVE. / RAVENSWOOD RD.)
• Turn RIGHT at next light (LEE WAGENER BLVD.) and go over the bridge
• Go straight to the airport control tower, bear right to "1100 Sheltair".
• Enter lobby at main entrance (large overhang), turn right to Suite 113.
Originally located at the Ft. Lauderdale Executive Airport (KFXE):